ACCA (The Association of Chartered Accountants) is the global body for professionals accountants, ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Size and Reputation
- Join ACCA and you are accessing an unrivaled global network of offices, learning providers, examination centers and employers.
- Students and members in 181 countries.
- Office and centers in nearly 95 countries.
- Project Evaluation
- Partners worldwide.
- Wherever you go, ACCA is there to support your career.
12th pass (PUC/Plus Two/’A’ Level Equivalent) with 65% marks in English & Maths (Science Group) or in English & Accountancy (Commerce Group) and 50% for all other Subjects.
Students do not meet the above criteria has tio do Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) to get entry to ACCA.
It has the following levels:
- Knowledge Module : 3 Papers
- Skill Module : 6 Papers
- Essential Module : 5 Papers
(including optional papers)