Live/Online Coaching Classes for Class 11th & 12th (Commerce)
Commerce as a stream of education can be defined as a study of trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer. The major subjects that are taught in the Commerce stream in Class 11th and 12th include Economics, Accountancy and Business Studies. If you have a genuine interest in these subjects and a passion for statistics, economics, and business, this is the field for you!
Commerce is an important stream because it leads to a variety of professional courses such as Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Banking Sector, Teaching, and so on, all of which students can pursue just after completing their Class 12 studies. So, at Commerce Paathshala, we currently offer Online Live Classes for Commerce students in Class 11th and 12th to help you build your commerce base.
As a hybrid of a video call and a classroom environment – which we called a virtual classroom – Live Classes have two-way contact between the student and the teacher, allowing students to comfortably communicate with tutors and learn while being in the safety of their homes. We offer a fantastic platform that includes an interactive whiteboard as well as other impressive features.
Features of our Live Classes
- Chapter-wise and topic-wise Classes based on the School’s Academic Curriculum
- Live @ Home Classes at your convenience.
- Smart Teaching Tools
- Online Tests
- Interactive Live Chat Box for students, that allows them to talk to teachers without interrupting the whole class
- Best & Highly Qualified Tutors of Commerce
- Focus on Theory as well as Practical aspect of every Topic
- Recorded Class Option is also available at an extra cost for future streaming of Lectures
- PDFs of the study material which students can read online or take a print out.
- Visual Presentations for better Understanding